Friday, September 14, 2007

Interview

 
Ask and you shall receieve. I am going to interview you my dear; remember, be honest and post onto your blog, all the best zoe xx

 

Gee, what a hoot! Thanks for offering me this wonderful opportunity.

 

1) If you had a time machine, but it could only work the once, and could not make the return trip, what time would you go to and why?

 

I'd go back to the year One and on my knees Witness the crucifixion.  Reason? So I might have an opportunity to become a complete human being. 

 

2) If someone threw a bag onto your lawn, and when you opened it, it contained $1 million, and you later discovered it was stolen in a local bank heist, would you choose to keep it and let the bank claim on its insurance, or would you return it for the $1000.00 reward?

 

That's a tough one. I'm afraid I'd keep it in spite

of the difficulty of transporting it to a Swiss Bank. Drive

to Canada with the loot might be the first step.

 

3) If you could live your life over again, what one significant thing would you change and why?

 

Avoid divorce through living more honorably.

 

4) Which would you prefer to do, sit in a bath of snakes or a bath of leeches?

 

Leeches I guess: Not all snakes are poisonous, but I couldn't take the chance. If the "sit" is till death the leeches would probably take longer to suck my blood. If I had a box of matches I just might avoid death from the leeches. I had a leech glom onto me in a muddy dam outback in Australia;

in those days I'd swim in anything. It dropped off when a lit match got close.

 

5) If you HAD to choose between a woman who is an excellent lover but wouldn't speak to you, or a woman who only wanted you as a companion, which would it be?

 

Oh, oh, oh, this is an easy one: I'd be the "companion." Talk can be sexier than just about anything. A woman who did it well but never spoke would feel to me like making love to a corpse.  In a pinch of course I'd go with whatever I could get. Call me Tolerant Baz.  (Aka Barry).

 

Thanks Zoe for your invitation!

 

Barry


 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those answers very insightive hun,thanx for taking up my invitation mwahh zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Ah Barry, you are truly a fascinating man. I love your answer to the 5th question.--Sheria

Anonymous said...

Barry they were well thought out answers ~ loved your honest answer to # 2 (I would have kept it as well :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Do you know something, I wuld have to give that money back! Every single thing I bought with it I couldn't enjoy, I would be wreaked with guilt!
Gaz