Friday, September 7, 2007

The Animal I am

My answer to one of John S's make-busy chores. 


 


Comment from bbartle3
9/6/07 6:12 PM | Permalink


I'm an Australian rabbit. I made
my burrow under an enormous
bolder, half of which goes deeply
underground. There are many
exits and entrances so that if
they send a ferret down one or
even more entrances, I'm outta
there in a flash. Dogs I avoid by
smelling their approach. Guns
are the biggest menace which is why
I feed usually after dark. My burrow
is so long, secretive, and many-chambered
I can have many different types of female
rabbits to breed with, play with, and cuddle
with. When a bunny, I had many a long,
safe chat with Beatrice Potter.  I don't
tell many people this secret but Beatrice
and I were lovers, testing the biology
of Natural Selection. The result?
Peter Rabbit, my true son!

Barry
http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, ok. Are we taking any form of medication for the op today, or a little too much wine?
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I'm not surprised at all. Any chance that you can also claim paternity for the Easter Bunny?--Sheria

Anonymous said...

h