Friday, April 21, 2006

Private Club

Gee whiz, now Scalzi, John M. is editorializing about a dead woman blogger I've never heard of let alone never having read her now Famous Journal memorialized by double fund-raising, first by ever-loved Jimmy, who apparently has raised so much money he could build a marble pyramid in her memory, and now by our esteemed Editor-in- Chief. 


Friends, there's money to be made in these here blogging environs. How do we know she's dead? Jimmy lists, to click on, "$10" as the lowest amount to "donate." What do we do if we can spare only $5? switch to John M. to see if we have better luck?  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha....zzzz.......ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


ssssssss$0.01/2


 


Barry


 


 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry,
By any chance, is this request related to a woman called 'Pam'? And how does one find the request by Scalzi? I think I stumbled on her site, in my usual way, which is kown only to God and not mankind. (Translation, me.) She was dying from cancer, in fact apprently died last week. If she was anything like she portayed herself, I think she would be mortified by a money raising scheme. Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Pamela died, we'ver now been notified by Jimmy,
and now by John M. I've never heard of her, nor have I read her journal. My mother died in an iron lung from polio when I was 14. I've OD'd on women dying. Three woman I cared for died from lung cancer. From now on, If they die in battle defending America, then that's another matter. I'll stand, and I'll salute.

Barry

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.....c'mon, Barry...............click on the $10 icon and get it over with..........lol!

Anonymous said...

Nah, as someone pointed out, Pamela most likely
would be offended if the hat were passed around
when she died. My disapproval began reading Jimmy's
pleas to have the money sent to him. The appearance
of gross impropriety screams out for redress, correction
and possible apology.

I appreciate your kind attempt to introduce levity.
But, you see I've committed myself. Don't want
to look like a complete idiot. And, it IS a matter
of principle. Jimmy should apologize.

Barry