Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meet Mark Andrew


Gee, he's almost upside down. 


Vincent, age 12, did the clicking to get the pix here. Mark is nearly five months old. He's been a heaven-sent addition to our family which now numbers a total of six, four boys for which the boy's mother is a bit chagrined because she insists she ordered a girl. I'll settle for healthy, and that sure is Mark. From the word go,. on exit, when one eye was open already he was busy scanning the scene. he hasn't stopped. I mean he's here to participate! I love him! Oh, oh do I love him! See him looking at you?: he has your number, ha ha ha.


Forgive me, I gush.


Barry


http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/


 


 


 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!  Such a perfect little face.  And oh!, the hair!

~~Silk

Anonymous said...

Barry he is just adorable ~ can well understand why you love him so ~ and how lovely for us to see his picture ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Barry, he is adorable! Such bright eyes and so inquisitive! Thank you for sharing the photograph.--Sheria

Anonymous said...

I'm just back from a five day trip to Alabama and back, Barry ... imagine my surprise when I check my journal alerts, and see that you have added photos to your journal...of your baby boy! I'm totally surprised! And Mark Andrew is beautiful... I am delighted to meet him for the first time. What a pretty baby... I can see why you have gone all goo-goo over him. Thank you for sharing him with us. bea