Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blogging

The first time today when I clicked on pixiedustnme I actually got to read her last entry on her new, unadvertised and advertising-minus site, wrote my Comment but couldn't post it as far as I know. I was 'frisked' at the door and denied entry, I think. When I clicked on the same link I couldn't get back to where I'd just been. Pixie, it appears, is incomunicardo. Reason? She's treasuring her secrets. Fears pickpockets. And how come her last entry was last Christmas? Adoration is wearing thin? Enquiring minds want to know. Maybe in a later entry I'll speculate.


Barry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she probably went private. I used to follow her but I had to cutdown on journals some

betty

Anonymous said...

> "she probably went private. I used to follow her but I had to cutdown on journals some."

betty

I'm most happy to report, in case you
haven't heard, that Tillysweetchops is back!
I was so so relieved to hear that. She's
really splendid.  Journaling sure can chew
up the hours. Hope I'm learning something.

Barry
THANKS!!