Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'll Find Out As I Type

Arrived at the scene of an accident today before the fire engines, two, had left, and after the ambulances had left, while one of the vehicles involved was upside down, half on the sidewalk, and the other vehicle sat in the middle of Burton Way with its front smashed in. I might, Vincent willing, post two of the five shots I took before going in to see the doctor, I think I'll post two here so you won't think I'm making it up, ha, and of course if Vincent is available. I have two other snaps I want to post, Mark kinda standing up eating the remote, and the other 5/6th of the family taken at Venice Beach walkway. The baby accidentally got cut out. Too bright sun to see the composition; I ran back after tripping the self-timer as usual.


Lot of chat about God on the Do You Believe? message board based on Biblical quotes. Curiously enough, that almost never leads to constructive interaction. It should be possible to talk about God with no Biblical references. Yearning for closeness to God doesn't need writing of any make or size to justify our quest, IMO.


Better stop before I get on the subject of movies again, ha ha ha.....


 


Barry


http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww, I aint too good with crashes.
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? Where are the pictures? Not that I'm anxious to view photographs of an accident. I think that your observations about  the message board chat about God are right on target.--Sheria