Sunday, August 5, 2007

Addendum/Acknowledgments

THE NEXT DAY:


Gaz, Comment #1, hit the nail square - the two following Comments agree, the very clean windscreen, aka windshield in the U.S., truly is amazing given the rest of the vehicle. So, I'm making up that the clean window signifies that the owner of the vehicle very likely is clear-eyed about something important, and more than just safety on the highway. It might be in the domain of not being overly concerned with how we appear to other people, friends or foe.


By an accident extraordinary Elsa this morning just happened to read out loud, as she reclined, random entries from Thomas a Kempis, his Immitation of Christ written in either the 1300's or very early 1400's. I did a rare thing: (for me) I Googled. A whole page of references re Thomas a Kempis, and then some. I've had the book for years but never read it!?? The good cleric, I'm totally positive, would completely understand the vehicle owner's method of travel through life. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....


It's nice to get help. Thanks Gaz!  Thanks Bea! Thanks Ally!


Barry


http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I google everyday Baz......... I love it!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Google searches are fun... I mean, it's like having encyclopedias at your fingertips, everyday, any time of day, and you don't even have to get up off your bum to find what you need to know. But I am not familiar with Kempis, nor his writings. Maybe I should do a google search... right after I search jugglers, street performers, and Rangoli. Topics of interest, that I may be writing about this week, separately, or together, I haven't decided. I'm off to make another "movie" (on my Windows MovieMaker. I love that program!). Have a good week, Barry. bea

http://journals.aol.com/bgilmore725/Wanderer/