Thursday, October 26, 2006

Writing

Hey, people: how about writing a mini-essay, un-illustrated, about your last infidelity?  Oh come on: You've been faithful for 54 years?! Frankly, my dear, I don't believe you.


When you were unfaithful, and got caught, how did you patch it up? Hmmmmm? Come on, give us a tip or two.


I want to speak for all, not just for myself. After all, in due course total rectitude begins to pale.


Barry


Also, please include what you'd like to read about in the blogs of others?


http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To answer the first question: I have been faithful for 31 years! I welcome my husband to read my email and my journal entries. I have nothing to hide here.

To answer the second question: I would like to read about what makes that person get out of bed in the morning. What fires him or her up, what makes him glad to be alive? What shuts her down? What tries takes away their spirit? How do they keep going when all seems lost? What do they do to crawl back out of the pit of despair and darkness they have fallen into? We need to share these kinds of stories because they encourage and give hope to others.


I don't like reading about husband bashing stories, nor boss-bashing stories, nor why-is-the-world-always-trying-to-do-me-in stories. I want to know how people live in their neck of the woods, and how they make the most of what they got to make their world a better place. I didn't say our world... their world. If they make their world a better place, then it will likely effect our world in the grand scheme of things.

THat's what I would like to read about in other people's journals, Barry! THanks for asking!  <grin>

Bea
http://journals.aol.com/bgilmore725/Wanderer/