Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What It Took: GAWP

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0503/freeflyer_nasa_big.jpg


Sometimes my rig might not be able to view, and then move the image given in the link above. I 'borrowed' it from SpearsJD a science lover who posted it this morning on a writer's board. (It's a photo of a lone astronaut against total blackness and beneath his feet is a magnificent panorama of Earth's blue and white beauty. "freeflyer" I read as mild bravado.


What made it possible for the astronaut to ascend so high? Well, how about group effort, loving one another, sense of mission, wanting to contribute, and because by nature we are migratory?


I thought I'd end my little series about How To Get Along With People with the thought that we have no choice, that it's our destiny, to get along, even if quite often we'd really rather go it alone.


Barry 


 

No comments: