Thursday, March 17, 2005

How to Leave the House

There will be a delay in posting Part III of "How To Get Along With People." I must wait to see if there is a response, or not, to my letter to the theater.


Fed up with having to walk all the way from the garage, upstairs to get something I've forgotten, I now follow the 'Rule of Nine.' and check before going out the door to be positive I have all nine essential things.


1. Wallet  2. Keys  3.Car alarm remote 4. Reading glasses  5. Sun glasses for driving  6. Folded 'List' paper in my shirt pocket  7. New Uni Ball gel Impact 1.0 mm black ink pen 8. Cell phone (How I've loathed and despised them and now I'm having a lascivious affair with one; it has more lights than the Rockefeller Center Xmas tree) 9. coin purse.


If, perchance you know a better method of getting out of the house please drop me a line. Thanks. Yesterday did all the court verdicts satisfy your need for revenge? Rather churlish of Scott to deny us all satisfaction re his impending execution. Damn him, he wants to die.


Barry


 

No comments: