Saturday, February 17, 2007

Marriage phobia

Good grief Charlie Brown, mention marriage and loose uppers fall all over the place, along with hair pieces, various implants, and commonplace dignity and decorum.


So THAT'S why for ten years I've never read an ENTRY or a message board post about the institution. Oh oh oh, but I've heard a heap of favorable opinions about it's time to give same-sex formal unions a chance. Bah humbug! Scrouge oughtta take over the whole subject. That's what's happening, come to think of it: and I thought I was joking!???


 


Barry


In America this morning (I just got up) the burning issue of the day is Brittany Spears is bald. Hey, everything is coming unstuck. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's young, trying new things? New look... will her fans accept it, I wonder? Will they follow her there? I don't follow the news about her, but I did see a news report today, so I don't know if she is having a crisis or has messed up her life. But she sure is getting attention from the move. If I cut my hair like that, the only ones to notice would be my husband, the entire school staff, and my students. Then I'd probably be questioned about why I did it (since I'm not undergoing chemo). We do have a dress policy, and a policy about what color our hair can be, but I don't think baldness is addressed! <grin> Hmmm, I wonder... bea

Anonymous said...

h