Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My AOL Journal

I just tried to add something, anything, to my AOL Message Board signature space. I selected:


              Love is a long close scrutiny


                        -   Don't remember the source


 


By a vote, so claims a hideously sadistic fellow message board poster, I am not allowed to have a signature space; I thought the ban was confined to my having a Link to this AOL Journal. No, I am verboten. (I give that in German on purpose). Any suggestions?    -  Barry 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what CaseyMC did.  Take up another alias, such as BBartle3B.  Then you can have a signature space, but don't add your link to this site since it aggravates the loonies on that board.  I must say I don't understand  why AOL's helping them with their unrelenting vendetta against you.  So what if you posted a link to your blog?   If someone doesn't want to read, they have only to avoid hitting the link.  What they don't want is for you to have a following, even though they insist it wouldn't be possible.  How empty their miserable lives must be to waste so much time and energy just vexing others.  Ah well, Happy New Year Barry.

Anonymous said...

You sum it up perfectly. You've seen
them in action and know how dull and
repetitious is their posturing. "Lounge
Lizards" all.  Ha ha ha.  Thanks for the
cheering up Aura.

Barry