Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Wither AOL Journals?

Oh dear, oh dear what's happening


to Jimmy and Pixie and the other


lovable creatures of the forests of


Blogging life? Someone, a female,


is all the ID he gives, has rattled


the bars of Jimmy's cage and irked


him so much he declares he's taking


a powder, permanently. Pixie has


gone underground? Wait a minute,


that author might not be "Pixie"; that


role might be taken by a daughter, who


gives off "dust" and the only pen name


remaining therfore is "Me." Well!


What's gonna happen to "Me"?  I wonder 


if 'Me' has considered re-upping? I've


thought of doing that; shoot, I can do


more pushups today than I could when


I was in my 20s the only previous time


I was in the US Army.


 What's to be made of the fact that some


AOL message boards are in practice


'Women Only'? Feminism in USA seems


to have produced only all-women enclaves


 for the unhappy. 


Men and women seem to get along better


in England than they do in America. For example, a Brit journal entry, male,


included a brilliant photo of a snaking


line of nude dancers, men and women.


It was obviously pure and for exersize


and spiritual togetherness with


nothing vulgar or untoward meant or


conveyed.


That scene, apparently, is commonplace


in today's England (Great Britain.)


I hang my head: we are very backward


here in North America.


Barry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't hang your head Barry.  I will form the Naked Conga line with you....if it will raise your spirits.  Any other takers?

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Conga line for me! Lol.
Your generosity is intoxicating.

Thanks,
Barry