Thursday, May 4, 2006

The Loneliness of Being Banned




 Back to Journal





View Archives




Alert Me as Entries are Posted



< Quid Pro Quotable
Monday, April 24, 2006






May 2006



Hey, calc is over

« May 2006 Archive


Thursday, May 4, 2006
Subject: Hey, calc is over
Time: 4:50:00 PM EDT
Author:  cgiguy1001



Picture from Hometown



Written by cgiguy1001 . Link to this entry | Blog about this entry | Notify AOL

                    _________________

 

cgiguy1001has banned me so the only way I can reply to his junk thinking is to reply via my journal.

 

Anyone who advertises that "Sex is fun" mostly likely isn't getting

any lately.  And to reduce the concept, ":Sex is fun" to a calculus equation is angry about his bedroom deprivation.

 

So, I have a tip for cigarette guy and that's to get religion and come at sex from the opposite direction. Get my drift!???

 

Barry

 

No comments: