Thursday, September 8, 2005

Six 'Seven Things' Game

Following the always excellent example of AOL Journaler pixiedustnme I want to play the game in which one answers these questions:


1.Things I plan to do before I die


2.Things I can't do


3.Things I can do


4.Things that attract me to the opposite sex


5.Things I say most often


6.Celebrity crushes


(7. Added: Seven things I SHOULD want to do.)


 


Seven things I plan to do before I die:


1. Complete a novel


2. Live part of the year in the Southern Hemisphere


3. Win a Master's Swimming National event, any event


4. Attend my children's weddings


5. Reward my wife for her sacrifices


6. Learn to abjure coffee


7. Atone for numerous broken promises


Seven things I can do                  


1. Skin a rabbit


2. Ride a motorcycle


3. Ride a horse


4. Speak well


5. Listen closely to someone else


6. Do nothing without anxiety


7. Say prayers


Seven things I can't do 


1. Can't dance


2. Can't sing


3. Can't stand on my hands


4. Can't do a decent springboard dive


5. Can't touch type (grrrrrr)


6. Can't stop looking at women


7. Can't want to stop looking at women


Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex


1. Carriage 


2. Modesty


3. Conversational skills


4. Interest in, and curiosity about, me


5. Faithfulness 


6. Fecundity


7. Intellectual breadth


Seven Celebrity Crushes


1. Greta Garbo


2. Liv Ullman


3. Judy Holliday


4. Margaret Thatcher


5. Maria Schell


6. Queen Elizabeth II


7. Selena       (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Humbly submitted by,


Barry

http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/

Oops, I left out two subjects; oh well, in the next life.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skin a rabbit - ewwwww (and yes it is not lost on me that you listed many qualities and this is the one i choose to comment on :-)

Anonymous said...

One of my journal entries was about the
virtual plague of rabbits in Australia spoiling
land ideal for sheep. Rabbits eat too
deeply, getting at the roots, destroying the
grass and allowing huge tracts of land made
useless by soil erosion. Australian wool was
especially valuable during wartime when wool
was needed for military uniforms, blankets and
hats. Maybe it was rabbit skins that went into
making hats.

But, I admit, it's pretty ghastly to think of "skinning"
Bug's Bunny my favorite cartoon character. 'What's
up Pixie?"

Barry