Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. It began early in the day somewhere around one a.m. We had a party for two, and I tried to be the one giving presents but willy nilly I got presents too. Giddyness reigned. Met Giddyness? Oh, oh she's hot. Multi-talented. I forgot, in my bit two entries down, about 'Professional relaxation,' Lee was always advocating non-verbal sounds as part of self-exploration. So, naturally, on my birthday, I made lots of non-verbal sounds, soft toned, mostly, except at the end. It was late, and I had a date. It must have been fate. Wowee, did we eat the cake, twice!ake!c@+87#@!


Barry   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>giggle< Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Barry, and may you have the enjoyment of many more Birthdays to come.

Your Friend BEA