Thursday, March 22, 2007

Murder Update

Just for the record murders occur in all stratas of society. Remember the Beverly Hills music recording executive who, along with his wife, father and mother of two boys, killers, who shot- gunned their parents to death?


The murder in my building occurred on our, same floor. We'd heard the couple's heated arguments through the walls at both ends of our appartment. The building manager has since told me he heard the midnight and beyond verbal fighting but like me took it to be no different from the previous years of similar quarrels. When he heard a sound he could no longer ignore and went to investigate, the male, hysterical,told him his girl friend had killed herself. Like me, the building manager didn't believe him. The police arrived eight minutes later. She'd been killed with a shot gun. The man of course was arrested. My wife tells me she heard the woman say over and over "You f----d me up!" over and over and over.


Rumor has it that he was gang-conned into getting into drug-debt to his own gang, and threatened with death if he didn't pay up, he panicked and tried to extort money from his girl friend who'd kept him in cars and money for years.


A much larger apartment is opening up soon in this same building, an apartment with large spaces and many unobstructed windows. The location and gorgeous thousands of trees nearby in one of the most beautiful, most sophisticated cities in the world more than compensate for the negatives: besides,the police are very active here, patrolling non-stop. The most dangerous person in our lives is very often not the person next door, or down the street, of even on the highway, but the one who shares our bed and table. Funny how this simple truth is so persistently down-peddled.


Barry


I don't want to scare you to death......ha ha ha ha.....but, truth will out....


 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say nothing ever happens in the leafy suburbs of London town, but then just around the corner from me Dennis Neilson, seduced many a young male and then hacked them up and ate their parts. He was only discovered as the local sewer comapny were having complaints from residents about their sewers. On investigation, they found bones/skulls and drains clogged up with solidified human fat.......... Nice
Gaz

Anonymous said...

Scary stuff. I don't like to read stuff like this. I'm one of those that are very guilty of keeping my head in the sand.  But, there's also a loaded gun in my nightstand.  Go figure.
Just keep that lovely newborn baby safe, ok?  
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Scary stuff. :(
Penny

http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio