Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mark Andrew is Launched

Mark Andrew is a beaultiful boy, aged one day. He was born this morning. Within hours he was breastfeeding and later sleeping happily. He has his mother's features. He's vigorous, smart, and blessed with remarkable powers of concentration. I took lots of pictures and will probably email rather than post. The hospital staff was flawless and attended to nuts and bolts considerations such as guarding the safety of the baby round the clock. Collectively we seem still slow to get how sick has become the world we inhabit so casually. In my case I began Online using my real name, a hideous mistake in judgment about the sanity of modern man.


I fear too openly celebrating lest I incite violence against my family, violence that so far has been confined to hideous verbal spewing of insults and defamations. It's still a lotal mystery to me why AOL fails to act. Did you know that AOL has employees monitoring AOL membership messages and postings from the following countries in order to save money?:


South Africa


Israel


The Philippines


India


Argentina


So, it was no surprise to me the The Los Angeles Times makes being a subscriber full of headaches by having some of their bookkeeping done cheaply in Manila, the Philippines.  Both the LA Times, and AOL are about to go down the hopper. Poor management; empowering employees with whopping great character flaws. It's a wicked game they play. One day the truth will OUT.


 


Barry


 


 


 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Mark Andrew (I LOVE that name!!) made it into the world safely.  And that his mother is safe and well too!  Good job!
I look forward to seeing a picture soon. Please?
Congrats to you Barry.  And your wife too.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Barry so pleased Mark Andrew has safely arrived and all is well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

There he is! Welcome to your infant son. So glad both mother and baby are well. I think it is the comfort and love that we find within and among our family which helps to pad what sickness we encounter in the world. Especially regarding babies... it seems when we have a new baby in the house, the world does seem more unsafe, unfit to receive our precious little ones. I remember becoming very aware of the violence in the world, and the sacrifices that individuals, even entire villages of people, make to remain alive and free, when my son was born more than 28 years ago. Suddenly, I began to fear not only for his immediate safety, but for his future security as well. My fears ranged from the trees growing too near our home that could fall and crush his bedroom while we slept during a windy storm, to the wars going on abroad that might one day require his service and life. My heart grew fiercely protective. I became like a lioness guarding her cub. It was good to become aware like that, I think, because it made me more community minded at a time when I was self-centered. My concerns led me to become a volunteer in a variety of public services, and ultimately into teaching. So, fear often drives us to improve our little corner of the world, to make it safer for not only our loved ones, but the others who live around us, encompassing hopefully, the greater community of the world. I hope your corner of the world is not so dangerous, and that your little one grows up to embrace life as you have, Barry. Blessings upon you and your family! Bea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your lovely baby aww pics please by mail hun and i hope mum is well,all the best zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Barry! Great news for you and your family.

I wish Mark Andrew all the best in the future.

Ste

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the beautiful Mama and the proud Papa!

~~Silk
http://SilkenDrum.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Mark Andrew !  I also have a Mark Andrew, but he is 33 years old this year.  Penny sent me over to wish  you all well.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.  I like the name, very solid with a nice rhythm to it.--Sheria
http://journals.aol.com/aimer/on-my-mind