Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blurted Out

Private camaraderie in public as practiced by Journalers here, but not as far as I know on secret Blogs unavailable to public scrutiny, requires some trust (in human decency) as well as a certain daring. (Those lacking daring, an interest in public service.)


An un-named AOL-sanctioned group voted (when I read that word I immediaterly thought of various criminal conspiracies through history, ha ha ha) to disallow me to place my Link to this site on the Signature line of my AOL Writers message board posts. (Post=Entry). Their stated reason for selecting me for that special muzzling is that I write incendiary Entries. You've seen them burst into flames I'm sure. 


If anyone would like to comment (in any way you like) on this situation please leave a Comment here, or send an email, or smoke signal. No, I take that back: they are afraid, deadly afraid of fire, so no smoke please.


 


Barry 


 


 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand.  AOL won't let you have a link to your journal in your signature line for message boards?  How can they do that?
Ok, so if you don't use it in your signature line can you still place a link at the bottom of your posts?
It looks like that would have to TOS your journal if they were going to do something like that.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

This  is beyond ridiculous. Is Big Brother  watching? And what is so "Hellfire and brimstone" that they would try to block you? You make people THINK. Is that so dangerous???

Kater

Anonymous said...

h