Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mystery Coin

This coin, see. It appeared beside my keyboard mysteriously. Could, might be one of Michael's jokes. Michael is four going on ninety four.  Money here is green so I type in green hoping against hope this coin is worth gold, big gold. It has seven sides. Gambler's pretend money? Slot money? On the back is says, cheekily, "New Pence." Do they mean penance? It's kinda dull silver colored. Oh, yes, and there's the number "50". Gee, that might be a lot, a lot of moola. Owwww, I'm drooling.


Suggestions anyone?  What do you figure it could buy me, if the real McCoy? Is it Irish money? Catholic or Protestant? I'm picky, you know.  It just showed up.


- Barry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like monopoly money lol ,im praying for you to find its a valuable piece xxzoexx

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah Zoe, there's
big BIG money in Monopoly!
Ask BP, ha ha ha......

Barry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LMAO..Do not pass go....do not move 3 spaces...haha!!

Stevie
x

Anonymous said...

Barry I hope that coin is worth Big Bucks and you finish up being very rich ~ sounds like "Funny Money" to me ~ would love to see a picture of it ~ take care ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ally. Talking about
a most likely fake coin is partly
just a cover for my wanting to
talk about my Michael, age 4,
five next March. He steals the coin
then a few days later puts it back
on my keyboard. Must be him,
I don't believe in ghosts. What's
his message? Ha ha ha ha ha ha
--- perhaps he hears our adult
conversations about money, and wants
to help out?@!! (We bought a new
Mazda that can seat seven, an
extravagance most heavy, ha ha ha.)
And, I DO want to know where the
heck the coin came from!!@#@!?

Barry