Monday, December 5, 2005

Cell Phone Advertising

They can advertise, T-Mobile and so on, Cingularity etcetera, but the fact remains that by far the best Cell Phone, Wireless company, is Verizon. Verizon Wireless. My family has three phones, one a camera phone. We chatter away all month, all three of us, and I'm delighted to report that each month we fall 100 minutes short of our Hours allotted. Another thing I like is how quickly our phones recharge. The camera phone takes a bit longer of course.


My wife looks so cute on her camera phone. She took some photos of the giant freeways of LA, took them through our windshield. I sent copies to my daughter marked, "LA cement," and "More LA Cement." What else could I do? She asked, after asking me to be Best Man at her wedding some time in the next year, to call her on the phone and to NOT write a letter. The list of people not crazy about my serpentine writing is getting longer and longer. Shuuuush, writing should pack a punch.


Barry


P.S. When she asked me if I would be Best Man I thought for a nano second then replied, "Sure, that's a leading role."


 

No comments: